Most Airbnb hosts possess a general understanding of the concept behind Airbnb: Making money by opening up their home to travelers looking for short-term rental accommodation.
But Airbnb hosts, both new and old, frequently need to overcome a number of common challenges and frustrations.
New hosts are often...
Existing hosts are often...
In this course, we address all of these concerns and cover the end-to-end hosting process to ensure you get found more often, sell your space and maximize your profitability!
The course is setup into relevant sections that makes it easy to parachute into the different elements of the hosting process and retrieve individual knowledge nuggets you’re looking for at any point in time. Alternatively, you can start from the beginning and navigate from beginning to end of the entire Airbnb hosting journey.
In this course, you will learn how to:
• Decide if listing on Airbnb is right for you
• Get your home ready to host
• Stay safe and protect yourself and your property
• Build the perfect Airbnb listing that attracts reservation requests
• Develop a robust pricing strategy that maximizes your earning potential
• Be clever with booking and calendar settings to get found more often
• Know when to accept or decline guests and how to communicate with them appropriately
• Create a seamless, enjoyable and efficient check-in process for both you and your guests
• Provide your guests with a phenomenal travel experience
• Clean and turnover your place with professionalism and efficiency
• Gain 5-star reviews that win additional reservations
• Understand payments and strategies for minimizing your tax obligations
• Working with co-hosts to get a little extra help with your listing
• Implement the secrets of continual improvement
Regardless of whether you’re an Airbnb newbie or long-time veteran, there’s a lot to get right (and a lot you can get wrong!) This represents both a challenge and opportunity, for as they say… the cream rises to the top!
Get it right, and you’ll join the exclusive club of Airbnb hosts that have leveraged this never-before opportunity for riches, fun and a true sense of belonging. The lucrative financial rewards you will receive shortly will be the inevitable product of your inherent enthusiasm and newfound knowledge.
Upon completion, you will receive a Padlifter Certificate of Graduation. It will demonstrate your expertise as an Airbnb host, and is shareable with prospective guests and clients.
Evian Gutman is the Founder and CEO of Padlifter - the Internet's #1 resource for Airbnb tips, tools and resources.
Evian is also the author of The Definitive Step-by-Step Guide to Making Money on Airbnb. Evian is a 5-star ranked Airbnb Superhost of 5+ years, having hosted 400+ guests.
As a long-time Airbnb host and seasoned marketing and sales professional, Evian synthesizes his skills and the lessons he's learnt over the years to create the internet's largest and most trusted resource for Airbnb hosts.
Over the years, Evian has acquired a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of International Studies in Globalization, as well as Graduate Certificates in Public Policy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Evian has previously been a sales consultant as well as Head of Digital Marketing for a leading global management consulting firm, as well as a Trade and Investment Officer for government organisations.
Evian's work experience spans North America, Oceania and the Middle East.
He has previously published a reference guide on study skills, selling 8000+ copies. He has also been a contributing author to leading social news and lifestyle blogs.
Outside of work, Evian is an avid runner and enjoys competing in middle-distance races. Evian also enjoys scuba-diving in exotic locations, which is supported by his passion for travelling throughout the developing world. On the more dorky-side of things, Evian is also a self-confessed political junkie.